Office for Research and Economic Development Internal Funding
- The Research Grants Committee, through the Office of the Vice President for Research and Economic Development (OVPRED), accepts proposals for RGC research grants each year from full-time tenured, tenure-track, clinical and clinical track UA faculty.
- Click here for more information.
- Click here for open limited submission opportunities. The contact for inquiries, pre-proposal submissions, and all other communication related to external limited submission funding opportunities is Angie Shotts, Coordinator of Research Support.
Research News Listserv
- The Research News Listserv is a tool for distributing important research related information directly to interested faculty and staff of The University of Alabama in an efficient and timely manner.
- The ORED Blog serves as an additional information source on UA resources, new activities, and initiatives. To view past ORED Blog posts, click here.
Research Development Training
- The Office for Proposal Development offers a number of educational sessions on topics such as locating funding sources and the process of submitting proposals. In addition to these sessions, OPD periodically offers workshops and networking sessions to assist research faculty. Click here for more information.