Office for Research and Economic Development Internal Funding
- The Research Grants Committee, through the Office for Research and Economic Development (ORED), accepts proposals for research grants each year from full-time tenured, tenure-track, clinical and clinical track UA faculty.
- Click here for more information.
- Click here for open limited submission opportunities. The contact for inquiries, pre-proposal submissions, and all other communication related to external limited submission funding opportunities is Angie Shotts, Coordinator of Research Support.
- Research News Listserv and the ORED Blog are tools for distributing important research information to UA research faculty and staff. Additional information and links to join both listservs can be found here.
Research Development Training
- The Office for Proposal Development offers a number of educational sessions on topics such as locating funding sources and the process of submitting proposals. In addition to these sessions, OPD periodically offers workshops and networking sessions to assist research faculty. Click here for more information.